Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wilco 10/8 @ Cedar Park Center (Austin)


Wilco is coming back to Austin on Thursday, October 8th at the brand new Cedar Park Center just north of Austin. This tour is in support of their latest record, Wilco (The Album). It's a few days after ACL so I'll have my big boy pants ready by then. These guys are one of my favorite bands, hands down. I'm not sure if I could ever put my finger on exact reasons why, but I could listen to Jeff Tweedy read the dictionary...it soothes and his voice is by no means exceptional. His supporting cast is incredibly solid as well, making them one of our finest exports of American rock n' roll. Go see this show if you've never seen them live as it will more than likely change your perception of the Chicago outfit. And if you're an avid fan, you don't need any bait - you've already bought your tix.

Wilco will love you, baby.

Get your tickets here.

No comments: