Thursday, June 26, 2008

Yo Folks!

I've been out of touch for a bit it seems and I'M SORRY. I'm currently getting ready for some summer festivals and will be posting the ones I plan to attend as well as my recommendations.

If you know me, you know I'm a sucker for a good pair of shades. I needed a new pair for summer so I grabbed these Oakley Frogskins...


I'll also be coming at ya with new music to checkout, recent shows I've been to, and any other random stuff I think warrants a post. Check back often!

3 comments:

Craig David said...

Sweet shades cookie monster.

Lyle Lanley said...

Bouncy Chair!

yoma said...

Sure are great shades! But why not get some NOIR (no infrared ones)? Blocking infrared rays will decrease the amount of vitamin D that is made in the eyes. Vitamin D is actually a seco steroid hormone that acts as an immunosuppressant! That way, you will live longer and go to more festivals!